The overall goal of the work currently underway at OLG is to build a new model for shared leadership and vision, community engagement, and parish life.
It is a three year effort designed to:
- Create a leadership structure that engages a wide range of parishioner voices in the direction and vision of the parish.
- Develop and experiment with community engagement activities that draw upon the collective wisdom and insite of the parish.
- Train a group of Dialogue Facilitators to lead a variety of focus groups.
- Build a three-year vision for the parish based on the information and ideas generated at the focus groups.
- Strengthen parish ministries that focus on adult, youth, child, and family faith formation/catechesis.